Beeswax Skep Candle
The Beeswax in our candles is 100% natural. This means they do not produce toxic byproducts and heavy soot during burning, unlike Soy & paraffin candles,which produce toxic chemicals known to be carcinogenic.
Burning Beeswax produces negative ions & helps eliminate dust, odours & pollutants in the air. This helps ease allergies & asthma, it also improve's breathing.
The natural scent of honey in the beeswax can aid relaxation without being overwhelming.
Beeswax is long burning.
Beeswax is non-toxic.
Beeswax candles are known for being hypoallergenic.
Bee friendly "save our bees"
Beeswax is a gift from nature.